Saturday, April 09, 2005

search and rescue

I was sitting in traffic the other day, in my new silver space shuttle car, and I read a bumper sticker on the truck sitting a car ahead of me in the left hand lane. It read:
______________________________
Support Search and Rescue
GET LOST!
______________________________________
I have the opportunity to read many stickers, many people making statements, but that one stuck in my head. I have a Wonder Woman logo magnet on the back of my wagon, I was going to include a picture but I have to search for one, and I have way too many windows open and things downloading to effectively search. I'll have to update that later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a mac stick on the back of my car. As well, I have sayings that most of society would get offended by.