Thursday, July 07, 2005

So long, Mr. Stone

Friend and impromptu sparring partner, David pictured here earlier this year. He's one of the funniest people I have ever worked with, and can't even begin to fill you in on the mischief he's directly and indirectly responsible for. Mischief aside, David does an awesome job and left our company to work with homeless and transitional youth. David studies Japanese Ninjitsu, and has a nice array of equipment I recently got to try out.

Pictured here I was taking a timed typing test, just to see where my proficiency was at, and David came over and was randomly hitting keys on the keyboard.

1 comment:

GrapeNut said...

What's really stupid is the fact that we talk on the phone, probably more than when you lived on this side of the world, yet I haven't seen what you look like for five years.

You'll be happy to know, you don't look any different at all.