Friday, April 14, 2006

Extremo the Clown


Here's a picutre I took yesterday with my camera phone--Extremo the Clown, a local celebrity and artist. He does art, and ran for mayor in 2004. When I saw him, he was crusing around the Hawthorne area, with a little dog in his lap, singing Black Sabbath's "Iron Man" at the top of his lungs, complete with young British Ozzy affect. Everywhere he drove around he was drawing tons of waving and pointing, like a member of the Red Triangle Circus or something.

Extremo's cars are art, and below is another car he designed. You can also learn more about him by visiting http://www.myspace.com/extremotheclown.



Some other art he's done. I know he's done alot of art around town in places I eat and shop. I'll be on the lookout for Extremo art and take pictures.

No comments: