Friday, July 28, 2006

look at how close this asshole parked behind me



I left them a note that read:

"Dear Asshole,

Next time why don't you leave me a can opener so I can get my car out of the space. I took pictures and have your license plate number, my attorney will contact you regarding damages."

There wasn't really any damage, a little paint taken off but jesus for all the dings my new car gets, this one is obviously not an accident, and for every time a ding took paint off my car's appearance suffers and value depreciates.

Ideally I'd like to keep it as nice as possible for as long as possible. But that gets to be kind of hard with jerks like this sharing the community with me.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shit that can opener note sounds oddly familiar.

GrapeNut said...

People suck! Last New Years Day some fucker parked in our our parking space. The one we pay for. Jae left a note saying that it was only by her good grace that they weren't getting towed on New Year's Day....

Great letter! I spit my coffee on my keyboard this afternoon.