Saturday, July 08, 2006

Mo Duk Pai Camp, June 10th-11th, 2006

These pictures are of the Mo Duk Pai Kung Fu Annual Camp, taken by Sifu Shannon Carey. Here are some of my favorites. I took pictures too, but the great thing about Sifu Shannon's pictures are they are taken during the classes, and it's great to see all the action going on around me while I was participating. My picutres are of any downtime we had. Sifu Shannon's entire set of pictures can be viewed by visiting http://www.modukpai.com/galleries/camp06_0610-11/index.html.

Drilling outdoors...the camp was beautiful, on Mt. Hood.

Fun outdoors fight!

This drill was particularally fun becuase we could use items in our environment to fight with. We didn't make too much actual contact, and did the drill at a speed slow enough to block most attacks.

Another class, indoors. We also had use of a large indoor space with nice wood floors.



Professor King, founder of Mo Duk Pai (left) demonstrating a technique on my teacher, Sifu Kyle Alexander (right).
I had a great time!

1 comment:

GrapeNut said...

this is so awesome. really, what a fantastic experience to have being in one place with a bunch of people who are like minded.