Monday, September 24, 2007

happy autumn equinox!

Yesterday was the first day of Autumn, and I could feel the crisp cool undertones in the air as I rode my bike around town. I can see that the trees are in the early stage of transition, all of the flowers and produce growing are either dying or dead, waiting to be cleaned up for the season change.

We're back from our New England adventure, and after traveling across the United States and back, I have to surmise that there are two distinct classes of people: the people who have extra and everyone else. This was really evident during aircraft boarding procedures and observations of the actual level of customer service both on the plane and in the airport. Funny, the strange and unspoken relationships you develop with the people sitting near and around you.

My New England pictures can be viewed by clicking here.

No comments: