Monday, March 26, 2012

the space between here and eternity feels like infinity

Finals are over and I am officially on Spring Break. Not that I have any plans other than to relax a little and breathe between terms. I took today and tomorrow off but it's more of a staycation type of thing: a little sleeping in, spring cleaning, hang out with my non-working friends, and generally getting things ready for next term which begins next Monday, April 2nd. I was hoping my final grades were posted today however when I checked they were not.


I took my Spanish final last Monday and on Saturday I turned in my massive Safeway report. I didn't expect the Business class grade yet but was hoping at least my Spanish final grade was posted. Before my Spanish final my class average was an 89.7. If I scored at least a 92 on the final I will have an average of 90.6 which gives me an A- for the term.

With regard to the Business class, I know my teacher has to read like 100 massive reports so I can't imagine he read and graded all of those yesterday. The grade I earn on this report is the majority of my final grade for the class so I have no idea how I'm doing. Sometimes I think the report was well done and I for sure got an A. Other times though I completely doubt myself and wonder what kind of neatly formatted gibberish I tuned in. Well at least the formatting is nice so hopefully I get points for presentation.

On a vaguely related note, remember "Puttin' On The Hits"?



While we're at it, you might as well watch this too:



No, you can't get those 3 minutes back. Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments: